At Imosphere, we recognise the importance of protecting the planet and so aim to minimise our environmental impact as much as possible.
We are committed to:
- continually improving our environmental performance;
- complying with relevant environmental legislation and regulations;
- improving resource efficiency, including our use of water, energy and raw materials;
- minimising the generation of waste through prevention, re-use and recycling, where possible;
- disposing of waste safely and legally;
- working with environmentally responsible suppliers;
- preventing environmental damage and minimising nuisance factors such as noise and air pollution; and
- ensuring that Imosphere employees understand, implement and maintain our environmental policy.
We implement processes to prevent environmental nonconformities and to ensure that we are prepared to deal with potential environmental emergencies.
This policy will be reviewed annually and updated to take account of organisational priorities and changes, environmental legislation, and best practice.