Are you an EHDEN data partner?
Imosphere can provide various data harmonisation services to EHDEN Data Partners. Our team's expertise and significant experience will ensure the successful transformation of your data and the creation of an OHDSI analytical infrastructure.
Our EHDEN certification means that the cost of our services are funded via grants. These services include:
- Create new data transformation and analytical infrastructure (100,000 EUR grant)
- Revise your existing data transformation and analytical infrastructure (70,000 EUR grant)
- Inspect your completed data transformation and analytical infrastructure (30,000 EUR grant)
Additional analytics support
- Consultancy on structuring of data collection tools and data structures to support data analysis
- Provision of a healthcare analytics and data discovery platform for cohort identification, data discovery and visualisation of large-scale health data
Experts in data mapping and ETL
We have a breadth of experience and understanding of coding systems, ETL and analytical requirements across a whole range of healthcare data. We've worked with a variety of data sets for over 25 years and a significant part of our work involves mapping data sources, and performing ETL into our knowledge warehouse.
We have successfully worked with OMOP CDM early adopters across the globe:
Get in touch
This project has received funding from the Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreement No 806968. The JU receives support from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and EFPIA.