What key domains are covered by the Children’s RAS?
The key domains covered within the tools are:
- Disabilities, impairments and health conditions: Including sensory and communication difficulties
- Special educational needs: Including speech and language skills and barriers to learning
- Health needs: Including motor skills, skin conditions, nutrition, breathing and consciousness
- Support for parents and carers: Support needed by parents and carers to manage the child or young person’s identified needs, during term and non-term
- Social care needs: Including personal care, social interaction, emotional well-being, behaviour and safety
- Practical and emotional impact on parents and carers, and their families, of supporting the child or young person