Salary £22-25k with company benefits
Based in Nottingham
Imosphere provides pioneering health and social care technology solutions to the UK, US and beyond, from its Nottingham city centre offices. We are currently looking for a talented User Interface Designer to join our team.
In this role, you'll work with designers and developers, liaising with key stakeholders, while contributing to a range of innovative and high-profile projects. The technologies we use include:
- ASP.NET MVC with C# 6 & 7 (Web API, RESTful);
- Reactive, modern designs (Bootstrap, SVG, Highcharts, D3.js);
- Agile process (Scrum, CI, CD, Kanban, automated testing).
We're looking for:
- a good portfolio of work showcasing interfaces which you have designed;
- a good understanding of front-end development (HTML and CSS);
- experience working with LESS, SASS or other CSS pre-processor;
- experience of working with front-end frameworks, particularly Bootstrap;
- a passion for design and ability to interpret the functional requirements of the software into fit-for-purpose user interfaces;
- a good eye for detail and passion for translating mock-ups and prototypes into production-ready solutions;
- experience working in Microsoft Visual Studio and source control systems including Team Foundation Server and Git;
- knowledge of optimising client-side performance;
- awareness of server-side technologies such as C# and a good understanding of APIs and working with JSON/XML data formats; and
- good communication skills with an eagerness to learn from other developers and evolve the way you develop.
While not essential, we're also looking for:
- experience working with user experience designers would be advantageous.
Working with us, you can expect:
- A relaxed and comfortable working environment and company culture
- Flexible working conditions
- The right tools for the job
- Ongoing professional development and training tailored to you
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with 'User Interface Designer' as the subject.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
No agencies please.