Salary dependent on experience
Based in Nottingham (remote working an option)
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning, well-established and growing software company, based in Nottingham city centre.
Imosphere provides pioneering technology solutions to the health and social care sector. We're currently looking for talented Software Engineers to join our team.
In this role, you'll be contributing to a range of innovative and high profile projects. The technologies we use include:
- ASP.NET MVC with C# 6 & 7 (Web API, RESTful);
- SQL Server 2016 (complex data transformations, high performance querying);
- reactive, modern designs (Bootstrap, SVG, Highcharts, D3.js);
- distributed architecture (MassTransit, RabbitMQ);
- .NET Core with Identity Server; and
- Agile process (Scrum, CI, CD, Kanban, automated testing).
We're looking for capable, highly literate and personable people with web application development experience with the Microsoft development stack, particularly C#, although other relevant skills and experience will be considered.
Just as importantly, we need you to be able to analyse problems, produce effective documentation and see projects through to fruition. We want you to use your skills and experience to help shape the direction of products you are working on.
In particular, the experience we're looking for you to have is in:
- implementing web applications using MVC/MVVM patterns;
- MS SQL Server, including optimised stored procedures, performance analysis, optimisation and tuning;
- Rich Single Page Application-style user interfaces.
Any of the following experience would be beneficial:
- High Availability (HA) & Disaster Recovery (DR);
- statistical calculations and modelling; and
- developing software for health/social care.
The role covers all aspects of software production, but the focus is on the development of our web applications.
Working with us, you can expect:
- a relaxed and comfortable working environment and company culture;
- flexible working conditions;
- the right tools for the job; and
- ongoing professional development and training tailored to you.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with 'Software Engineer' as the subject.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
No agencies please.